Special Afternoon


Hey there everyone! Geez, it's been a while since I've posted stuff. (I blame that entirely on Erika; she's being a computer-hog.) Anyways, I have some pictures of an afternoon out with a great friend of mine, the Black Beast of Aarggh. He's a really fun guy and we had a wonderful time reenacting the balcony scene from Romeo and Juliet. We both had a fantastic time strolling around campus and enjoying the unnaturally warming weather. As you can see, it took some serious skill from both of us not to fall off, me from the railing and the Black Beast from the wall.


Anyways, I have to get ready for Thanksgiving Break here with Erika. Gotta love free, all-you-can-eat food, right? Have a great Thanksgiving everyone (and watch out for those crazies on Black Friday)! Enjoy the pictures!