Monteverdi at OWU


I'm back! This past weekend I went to the "Monteverdi Reimagined" performance here at OWU. It was amazing! The music was great and the singers were spectacular, as I expected. I sat in the balcony since the best seating was up there. As you can see behind me, there's are very large projector screen. While the singers were doing their musical thing, a slideshow with videos, pictures, and words appeared on the screen to help the audience figure what each song was about (the whole performance was in Italian). It was really cool. Isn't technology wonderful? I had an amazing time and was very glad I went. My human Erika went too since her friend Sarah sang in the opera. We had a great time.







This is a picture of Sarah, who I got to meet after the show. She's cool and allowed me to take a picture with her. Isn't she's just awesome!?! She even signed my program! The other picture is me posing with the program and the ticket.

Have a good one everyone; I'll be checking back in really soon!

2 comments:

Amadea W. said...

You up to anything new?

Maerwynn said...

Hi Amadea! I recently got back from a super fun photo shoot with my fellow dragons and will be posting pictures of all my friends soon! Stay tuned!